For the privileged few who expect nothing but the best, the log cabins of THE WOODLANDS POINT in Tagaytay Highlands offer a highly exclusive and distinctive resort community lifestyle in a one-of-a kind environment, meticulously planned and executed to provide an atmosphere of pure relaxation and comfort.
Overlooking towering mountain ridges and just above Fairway 15 of the Tagaytay Highlands golf course, far, far away from the maddening crowd and frenetic urban living, one is lord and master of all he surveys in his own rustic log cabin at The Woodlands Point.
Set amidst hundreds of growing pine trees, and enveloped by Tagaytay’s cool, misty weather, its innovative, secure, termite and mess-free modern log homes provide families with the ideal setting for their weekend getaways where they can be at peace with the world and be close to nature.
- Community: The Highlands
- Theme: Northern American Log Cabins
- Type: Combination of Log & Concrete
- Status: Construction of Log Cabin starts upon 20% DP
- Lot Sizes: 294 – 310sqm.
- Price Range: Php37M – 41M
- Reservation Fee: Php250,000
- Membership: NONE included
- Title: CCT
Features & Amenities:
- Landscaped with hundreds of pine trees to add to the authentic mountain top ambiance
- 24-hour security
- Emergency power supply system
- Underground utilities
- State-of-the-art reticulation system for mess-free termite control and protection of logs
- Owner/Developer: Highlands Prime, Inc.
- Project Manager: D.A. ABCEDE & Associates
- Architect/Master Planner: Recio+Casas Architects
- Structural/Electrical Design: R.S. Ison + Associates
- Mechanical/Sanitation & Plumbing Design: Isagani M. Martinez Consulting Engineers
Payment Terms until December 31, 2013
6 Birch Circle Model Unit – Unit Price Php 45, 263, 448.13 VAT In
Floor Area: 294.24 sqm
- 3% Discount
- 20% Spot DP
- 80% over 12 months
- 25% over 4 months
- 45% over 20 months
- 30% Lump Sum
- 20% Spot DP
- 40% over 10 months
- 40% over 32 months