A seamless blend of traditional charm and modern conveniences The warm rustic appeal of wood. The elegant, modern feel of glass and steel. Wide windows that allow natural light and chilly breezes. And the magnificent sights from spacious balconies.
The Woodridge Place seeks to build an ideal retreat for upscale, discriminating metro-naturals. Nestled on one of Tagaytay Highlands’ highest elevations, the community offers spectacular views of the mountains and the perfect year-round cool mountain weather Tagaytay is famous for. These lock-up-and-leave condominium units offer the perfect fusion of cozy, rustic, elegance and worry-free modern living.
- Community: The Highlands
- Theme: Colorado Mountain Resort-inspired
- Type: Condos
- Status: Preselling Stage (Ready by 2016)
- 1BR (48.89sqm): Starts at Php6.5M
2BR (112.37 – 115.28sqm): Starts at Php13.9M
3BR (147.93sqm): Starts at Php18.6M
4BR (212.24sqm): Starts at Php27M
- Reservation Fee: Php100,000
- Membership: NONE included
- Title: CCT
Features & Amenities:
- Two Pocket parks/picnic groves
- Landscaped gardens
- Gated community with 24-hour security
- Emergency power supply
- Association Office
- Driver’s Quarters
- Adequate water supply
- Owner/Developer: Highlands Prime, Inc.
- Project Architect: Albert S. Yu & Associates (ASYA)
- Project/Construction Manager: AS Enriquez Engineering Consultancy (ASEEC)
- Site Development Designer: RMDC Engineers
- Slope Protection Designer: ESCA Incorporated
Unit area: 41.18 sqm
List Price: Php 5,888,000.00
- 5% Spot DP
- 25% over 36 months
- 70% Balance
CONTRACT PRICE COMPUTATION:
Unit Price (VAT In) 5,138,000.00
Plus: TMGC Share 750,000.00
Total Contract Price 5,888,000.00
Payment No. 0 – Reservation Fee – Php 100,000.00
Payment No. 1 – Downpayment – Php 194,400.00
Payment No.2-37 – Monthly Amortization (Php 40,888.89) x 36 months – Php 1,472,000.00
Payment No. 38 – Lump Sum – Php 4, 121, 600.00
TOTAL – Php 5,888,000.00
Registration Expenses (subject to adjustment imposed by the respective government agencies):
- Doc. Stamp Tax = 1.5% of the total lot price (subject to change without prior notice).
- Transfer Tax = 0.75% of the total lot price (subject to change without prior notice).
- Registration Fee = P 8,796 for the first Php 1.7M plus P90 for every P20,000 in excess of Php 1.7M; plus 1% of the Reg. Fee as Legal Fee.
- Notarial/Miscellaneous Fees = P25,000.00